- Respect the center. Any damage of the premises and/or materias as a rsult of misuse entail replacement of the damaged items.
- Students must be respectful and civil to the staff and other students.
- The studio is not responsible for lost items, either stolen or forgotten by the owner.
- Each workshop will have specific rules pertaining to the activity.
- It is obligatory to respect the schedule for every vocal session. Punctuality is requested and recommended.
- Arrive five minutes before the start of class in order to begin on time. Upon departure, please be mindful of other students who may have a lesson after yours.
- Gershwin Vocal Studio reserves the right to change workshops, sessions, teachers and/or set times.
- It is not permitted to film to take photographs within the studio without permission of the management or staff.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The use of mobile devices during workshops is not allowed.
- The Gershwin Vocal Studio will receive and sign the following documents at the time of enrollment: documentation of service center regulations and data protection document.
- Forms of payment include: bank transfer, credit/debit card, cash.
- Monthly fees are payable in advance between the 1st and 5th of each month.
- The G-10 (10 sessions of vocal coaching) cards are paid in advance prior to the first lesson.
- G-10 cards expire after three months from the date of the first lesson.
- In order to withdraw from of the annual workshops, we should be notified before the 25th of the month before the workshop.
- “Request to Cancel” is available at the reception or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes and Cancellations
If you are not able to attend a speech or vocal coaching session (whether an individual class, monthly pack, or G-10 card), we must be notified at least 48 hours in advance in order to qualify for a makeup session. Otherwise, you will still be charged.
Special Rules for Minors
- An authorization signed by the legal guardian is required for enrollment.
- Whoever picks up a child from the studio must be an authorized person.
- Boys and girls should wear comfortable clothing.
- The studio reserves the right to change workshops, lessons, teachers and/or set schedules.