This workshop is directed to those who, for professional or personal reasons, want to improve the way they communicate.
You will learn to change behaviors that hinder communication (vices or bad habits) and develop your expressive and creative potential.
This is a practical workshop that encompasses many techniques and communication tip. First off, you will train with a selection of techniques that come from acting training in order to improve the use of body and voice, speech, and negotiation skills. In addition, these techniques can be implemented in different situations, depending on your interests (from a professional presentation, a family celebration, a neighborhood meeting, an informal conversation, a debate, a job interview, etc.)
As a result, you will not only enrich your form of expression and quality of communication, both in professional situations and everyday life, but also your charisma, originality, and ability to adapt to any environment or circumstance.
All this work is based on the principles of human communication and its basic mechanism for structuring speech.
The objectives of this workshop:
- Make the most of verbal and nonverbal communication
- Lose stage fright
- Reduce stress
- Stimulate creativity and imagination
- Encourage the body through means of physical expression, movement, and stage presence
- Learn techniques to strengthen the voice through volume, musicality, rhythm, and diction exercises
- Enhance the capacity of decision, negotiation, and agreement
- Learn to tolerate criticism
- Know group dynamics and cohesion
- Work on concentration
- Stimulate memory