July 6th to July 10th 2015
Price: 275 euros
Learn to produce, record and edit your own videos!
- Create an original idea from scratch
- Use proper lighting and framing
- Understand the visual language through the composition of a scene
- Deepen your knowledge of DSLR cameras
- Install Adobe Premiere
- Learn to synchronize audio
- Learn the basics of color correction
- Edit a video that catches the viewer’s attention from the first minute
- Make renders and compress broadcast media and social networks
Day 1 – Introduction to important concepts about audiovisual projects
Day 2 – Theory-Practice: Development of the project. Storyboard preparation.
Day 3 – Record, work on camera settings, exposure, synchronization.
Day 4 – Edit the material. Mount clips and synchronize audio.
Day 5 – Final finish. Color correction, labels, export credits to the optimum format to medium that video will be displayed on.
Students must bring own laptop with graphics card. Students must bring own DSLR camera. If you do not have a camera, you may film the project in groups of 3 people.